9 Gough Chambers Crime Lecture Series Announced
News | Wed 13th May, 2020
9 Gough Chambers’s Crime Team are delivering a series of short webinars to the Crown Prosecution Service between 15th May and 19th June.
The topics covered will be:
1. Court of Appeal Update 2020 and Disclosure between the family and criminal courts [Jennifer Oborne and Aqeel Noorali]
2. Modern Slavery Act: Offences and ancillary orders [Claire Harden-Frost and Laura Hibberd]
3. Unexplained Wealth Orders and quasi-criminal proceedings in the High Court [Tom Rainsbury and Kieran Coleman]
4. Cryptocurrency [Jennifer Oborne and Max Melsa]
5. Cellebrite and Oxygen: Are they giving you a true picture? / Disclosure and continuity [Gareth Munday and Theo Bunce]
6. Modern Slavery Act: The National Referral Mechanism [James Thacker and Kyah Mufti].
7. Evidence from third party telephones [Tom Little QC]
If you or your team are interested in attending seminars on the above or any other topic, please contact Mona Chogri (email@example.com) for more information.